Monday, July 9, 2012

Part 2 of 2: Shiny, Sparkly and Fair = Guilt-free Bling



aqua accessories, fair vanity, rachel mlinarchik, fashion blog, fair trade, made in the usa, alkemie, kris nations

How amazing is that octopus cuff?! I'm not even sure I would wear it, but instead keep it on my dresser like a little pet rock just so I could look at it every day. I would call him Olly.

As promised, this collection is inspired by Krabi Province, Thailand, which is easily one of the ten most beautiful places on Earth, right? The beaches and islands nestled between limestone cliffs are breathtaking, and going through my old pictures is giving me some seriously itchy feet!

The Eco-Breakdown:

Kris Nations is a jewelry line made by sisters Kim and Kris Nations. Every single piece is made of recycled metals in the good ole USA.
krabi long-tailed boat
Long-tailed Boat, Krabi Province, Thailand

krabi limestone cliffs
Limestone Cliffs, Krabi Province, Thailand
krabi beach limestone cliffs
Rai Lay Beach, Krabi Province, Thailand

1 comment:

  1. I love anything that has GOLD + a nautical theme, so I'm in love with the octopus!!!
    Love,

    S

    www.sonushka.com


    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, my fair friends. Thank you so much for your comments!

You might also like...